Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

2010 Mitsubitsi GLX-R Triton Sun Roof is closed but stopped

Customer Question

2010 Mitsubitsi GLX-R Triton Sun Roof is closed but stopped operating. Fuse has been checked.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If it does not make any sounds when trying to open or close it then this can be due to an issue with the motor itself that operates the sun roof.I have seen the motor fail in the past before needing replaced.I would have the motor and signals to the motor tested to see if this is the cause here and then it can be replaced from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete