Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Just need to replace the Main Beam headlight on a BF Ford

Customer Question

HI Pearl, just need to replace the Main Beam headlight on a BF Ford Falcon
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2007 BF
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was hoping to do it myself, haven't tried yet, just wondered if there were any tips etc
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If this is the entire head lamp assembly you are trying to replace in some cases the front bumper has to be removed to then access and replace it.If it is just the bulb assembly in some cases you can access the bulb from under the hood or through the inner wheel well area.If neither of these work on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete