Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Change language on touchscreen from japanese to english.

Customer Question

Change language on touchscreen from japanese to english. 2006 Lexus GS430
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far? Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Can not fix myself as all menus are japenese, so I dont understand japanese
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Any idea when I can expect a response?
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can use google translate to help read what the display says to change it but in other cases it may need reset or changed by a dealer with their computer/scan tool.I would see if you can find a way to translate it with google translate to see if this helps.If this does not work let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete