Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

I would like to know what each wire does by colour code on a

Customer Question

I would like to know what each wire does by colour code on a 1995 model landrover discovery dash where the speedo is there is 3 plugs I want to know what wires r what
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
dont worry about it you havent answered my question its just a scam to get my money i have waited for a week for an answer and i have got nothing from use
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Did you still need help on this here?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Pete I asked the question on what each wire does on the back of the speedo (dash cluster) there is a speedo a temperature gage, fuel gage and warning lights I have worked out most of it but I still need to know what colour wires run the fuel gage , temperature gage , and the speedo
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Yous r nothing but rip off c**ts yous take my money and don't give me an answer for the question I asked I didn't sign up for yous arsholes to keep taking money off of me and not give me the answer to my question so f**k yous all yous won't get any more money off of me and I will make sure of it