john  aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech
6149662

What is the average price to check or change the malfunction

Customer Question

Andrew what is the average price to check or change the malfunction indicator lamp in a Holden Captiva 7 petrol please
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 8 months ago.

most shops charge one hour labor...so it depends on the hourly rate in your area

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you