Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Have a 2008 hyundai h1 van. it stopped while driving and now

Customer Question

have a 2008 hyundai h1 van. it stopped while driving and now wont run. it starts and runs for about 3-5 seconds andvthen stops. we have had the pump off and tested and is fine.
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes have charged battery up and head lights work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: pump has been off and tested for pressure all ok. just seems like it runs out of diesel
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: whats wrong with it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for any kinked,damaged or leaking fuel feed lines causing this fault here.I have seen issues with fuel lines that can cause this fault here needing repaired or replaced.If these are checked and found o.k. and the pump has been tested and found o.k. I would have the fuel injectors tested to see if any injectors are found to be an issue needing replaced.I have seen leaking injectors internally or to much return through an injector cause this fault here needing replaced for this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete