Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Mazda 626 automatic seems to be slipping and the hold button

Customer Question

Hi I'm Alex
My Mazda 626 automatic seems to be slipping and the hold button is flashing. I just bought the car, and a mechanic will kill me at this point. Can you please help?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The hold light flashing means the computer system is seeing a systems fault and in order to determine what is failing you are going to need to start first with retrieving the fault code . If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause.