Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

The SRS lights come on the computer indicator, then stay on

Customer Question

The SRS lights come on the computer indicator, then stay on on the bottom right of the dash
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: no
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Mercedes Mechanic to figure that out. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: air bags, belts etc work well, the light came on when starting one morning
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: model c200 komressor 95000k
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The SRS light comes on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what has failed you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with them , I will help you determine the cause.