Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Automotive Engineer for 20 years, BEng hons degree,

I have a Pajero 3 litre 96 petrol. I've just had my heads

Customer Question

I have a Pajero 3 litre 96 petrol. I've just had my heads refurbished, it ran good for about 40 kms now its running really rough loss of power it blows smoke when I first start it, I have new spark plugs, leads, fuel filter, and I have replaced my coil checked the timing and it was leaking oil from the bottom front of the motor but now stopped ???
I also had a hole in my baffle. I don't know whats wrong
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

I'd suggest doing a compression test across all cylinders as they should all be within 10 -15 psi of each other

if you find a low cylinder then add a squirt of engine oil into the bore and repeat the measurement

Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you