George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ yrs, AAS Automotive Technology, Factory trained Asian specialist
13574682

I have recently switched stereos in my Hyundai excel not

Customer Question

I have recently switched stereos in my Hyundai excel not hazards plus turn signals are off completely
JA: Have you checked the fuse? Have you checked for bad bulbs?
Customer: Yea have checked all fuses and not bolts just yet they were fine befor I changed stereos even the dash turn signal lights are off completely
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yea it's a long weekend and all car places are closed and really need them Back on hopefully
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Um Iv tried checking the wires that I changed if I have missed anything and fuses under stealing wheel and under the hood
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: Not that I no of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  George H. replied 5 months ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

Double check that the hazard switch was plugged back in. This will cause the symptoms you describe and with the work that was performed would be the likely place that was overlooked.