Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

I have a 2010 prado kakadu just need to know where i locate

Customer Question

I have a 2010 prado kakadu just need to know where i locate the dvd for maps in my car and how much will an update cost me as it is very slow in updating when travelling
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

Ok, I believe it is underneath the driver seat, but I need the last 9 of the vin number to check schematics to verify

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The last nine numbers areJ40K012526 hope this helps and could you tell me how much it would cost to update please
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

I am showing it as being located underneath the driver seat.

New updated disc runs around $350

Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.