Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a 2002 ml320, battery was disconnected and the code

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2002 ml320, battery was disconnected and the code the dealer has given me hasn't worked. I have the serial number off the radio, can I get the unlock code? Also the display is showing " wait" and has been for days
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

In order to get the wait message off so you can then enter the correct code you will need to leave the key in the on position for an hour or more straight without turning it off or engine running for an hour or more until it goes back to the code screen.

Unfortunately I do not have access to the code info you need here but usually you can give the dealer the serial number from the radio and they can look up the code from that and give it to you.They may or may not charge a small fee for it.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Unless you can supply me with the code then I don't feel as thou I should pay for the answer