Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I am trying to find the fuse boc on my kia cerato : Ive

Customer Question

I am trying to find the fuse boc on my kia cerato
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: Ive found the panel under the space on the drivers side but it wont open Im lookinf, for the fuse for the door lock as the passenger side isnt workin
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if it is only the fuse yes otherwise an auto elec
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: its a 2006 hatch
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have an owners manual for this model here check and see if it shows which fuse box this fuse is located in.In some cases this is the best way to locate the fuse.If you do not have this manual let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete