Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

What do i need to do ,when dropping in a xr8 in my xr6 xh

Customer Question

what do i need to do ,when dropping in a xr8 in my xr6 xh ute. engine mounts??????
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I have never done this myself or seen this done myself before.It may be a good idea to speak with an auto accessory or modify repair facility in your area to see if they have any ideas or advice on what should be done to be able to install this here.Usually the mounts,wiring,computer,radiator and possibly transmission may need swapped out as well as other components.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete