Technicaldan, Technician
Experience:  Accredited

My push to start Mazda atenza 2008 station wagon button

Customer Question

Hi there my push to start Mazda atenza 2008 station wagon button won't start the car and I was wanting to know ha there's another way to turn it on as we're stuck in the middle of nowhere at midnight :(
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Pretty much :(
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: The remote is flashing red and we've been trying for the last 10 minutes to turn it on and off hoping it'll restart
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Technicaldan replied 5 months ago.

hold the fob up against the push to start button as you press it