Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I need to get the unlock code 2001 nissan maxima radio.

Customer Question

I need to get the unlock code for my 2001 nissan maxima radio. Please
Vin #JN1CCUA33A0093846
Radio Make: Clarion
Serial# *****
MODEL# *****
The battery was replaced with a new one and the radio locked when battery leads were removed
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In most cases this code needs to be obtained by a dealer and they may or may not charge a small fee for this code here.They usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID for this code here.In some cases you can obtain this code from the link here https://www.radio-code.co.uk/nissan-radio-codes.html.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for replying.
At this point in time im not very happy as just answer has taken$50.16 out of my bank account and i still dont have the unlock code for my radio.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The details of payment are as follows
27 may 2016JPY 3670.00
JustAnswer*mechanicSat 73.1951*
$50.16
If you cant help me with my problem why have i been charged for it???
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

I apologize for the delay as I was off line.If you would like I can see if anyone else here can assist further with answering your question just let me know if this is something you would like to do here.

Thanks Pete