Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I have a 2003 FOrd Falcon BA XT. The dash warning light has

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2003 FOrd Falcon BA XT. The dash warning light has just come on and is still showing. It looks urgent - it is the exclamation (!) light. HEEEELP please
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Code? No code just the light is on.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Not a problem. You can work with the Ford Mechanic to figure that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have just explained all there is to explain
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Nope. Apart from this issue there is nothing else going on that I am aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models this can be a light for tire pressure being low or traction control fault.I would check and make sure all tires are inflated properly and if these are all o.k. the next step is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a scan tool that can plug in and read all computers in your model to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete