Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Senior Technician
84449473

My getz battery went flat. Its fine now but I have it

Customer Question

Hello, my getz battery went flat. Its fine now but I have it running but cant seem to get my stereo working or how too? CDE 1 or something and I don't know what to do? jen
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jen,The radio is asking for a PIN code.Hopefully in your owners manual, there is a card with a security code on it, 4 digits.Can you locate the number please?If not, you will need to go to your local Hyundai dealer to retrieve the code.Gary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
when I turn car on it says 1cde? so I don't know what to press to clear that so I can connect radio and Bluetooth?
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
That's right, you can't do anthing until you input the PIN NUMBER.1CDE means it is waiting 1st attempt.Hyundai would have your PIN on their system, and they can show how to do it.At the moment, the headunit does not work until you do this.Gary
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jen,How did you go with your radio?I hope my advice has been of assistance to you. Please rate my service at your nearest convenience. Kind regards Gary