Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Volkswagon Crafter: i have vw crafter engine code CKUC 2

Customer Question

Hi i have vw crafter engine code CKUC 2 litre tdi 4 clyinder im looking for info or diagrams for setting up cam shafts and timing belt
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Since no one has posted the info here on how to set these up you may need to obtain this info from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.In some cases they can provide this info to you at no charge or in some cases for a small fee.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue from there. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete