Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Wont start codes p0129, V110C P0335 P0340,p0122JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Wont start codes p0129, V110C P0335 P0340,p0122
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i have to
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would start with clearing out all fault codes and then crank over the engine again to try and start it and see which codes come back again.It looks like you may have a cam and/or crank sensor failure here as well as a throttle position sensor failure.This may be a wiring issue on the engine as well at fault here with all of the codes that are setting here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete