Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

GU: Not charging, after river crossing. Sub tank light on,

Customer Question

Not charging, after river crossing. Sub tank light on, handbrake light on, batter light on.
all fuel in sub tank dumped into main at this time, fortunately. Alternator replaced 4 weeks ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. I dont show the diagrams on this here myself but if you have located a connection at the alternator that has come loose look for any other connectors in line or at or near the alternator where this connection may plug into.I would also check all other connectors and wiring for any issues with the connections needing repaired or replaced.I have seen water corrode and damage wiring and connections in the past before needing replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete