Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Senior Technician
84449473

Yes, I totally detached the retaining Spring securing the bulb

Customer Question

Yes, I totally detached the retaining Spring securing the bulb and now no sure how and which way it goes to re attach the spring.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: Ve commodore omega 2010
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Replacing the bulb I removed the retaining Spring and now have difficulty reattaching spring
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: The problem I have is knowing which end of the Spring to attach first and to which lock down screw
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know?
Customer: No, tell which way to secure the Spring so that I can put the bulb in place
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
Hi Geoff,Did you take screws out to take the clip out?That not the way.I've never had a clip come out on it's own.Gary
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
Hi Geoff,How did you go with your problem?I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.Please rate my service at your nearest convenience. Kind regards Gary