Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Senior Technician
84449473

Fuel gauge error commodore JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

Fuel gauge error commodore
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: Holden
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Car will not start fuel gauge error commodore v6
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your car?
Customer: Has been playing up for a while will start one day and not the next. B cm fault ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Is this a VZ V6?You need a new ECM, very common fault.Gary
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Hi Danny,How did you go with your problem?I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.Please rate my service at your nearest convenience. Kind regards Gary