rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Suzuki sx4: , a friend has suzuki sx4 2007 and the dash

Customer Question

hi , a friend has suzuki sx4 2007 and the dash lights and instrements dies then slowly comes back on
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teachautomotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Pleaseunderstand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problemwith the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computerdata/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; wejust diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch thevehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going todirect you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please bepatient and permit me to do what I do best.I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it. This is an indication that the instrument cluster is beginning to fail.Soon, it won't work at all.There are some places that rebuild them, but are hard to find. Your best bet is to replace it.Thanks, Ron