Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Navara: Will a 2012 Nissan yd 25 engine assembly fit 2008 Nissan

Customer Question

Will a 2012 Nissan yd 25 engine assembly fit 2008 Nissan Navara d/cab 4wd?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. I dont have experience in this myself in swapping these out and cannot tell for sure if this will fit or work on your model here.You might check with a local repair center or dealer to see if they can tell you if this will work as well as what will be needed to make this work.You may need to swap out engine mounts and the radiator as well as other components including engine wiring and the computer in some cases. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete