Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

My radio is not working. you cannot use the telephone or

Customer Question

hi my radio is not working. you cannot use the telephone or the navigation ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the command just stopped working suddenly.the radio is stuck on a radio chanel. you cannot switch it off, no buttons on the command are working. no navigation. no telephone.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if possible please
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: happened yesterday night. I haven't tried anything yet ?
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, sorry for the delay, what year and model do you have?