sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Toyota hies SLWB: I washed my van SLWB diesel and it will not

Customer Question

I washed my van SLWB diesel and it will not start!!! what can I do?
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my van is Toyota Hiace SLWB Diesel 2010
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that could cause a no start condition, especially depending on what it's actually doing. The problem may or may not be related to water, if it has sat for a week and nothing has changed then it may be a coincidence.If the starter doesn't engage it could be as simple as a dead battery, it could be an ignition switch or immobilizer/key issue, a transmission range sensor or clutch switch issue, it could be the starter itself or a wiring issue.What happens when you attempt to start the engine?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
after I washed the van it started for 1 minuet than cut off . I started again I moved the van and let it parking in the morning I started it but this time it will not start . the buttery is good it seems to me like no petrol going to the engine. the engine is turning but cannot start.
Have you checked for fault codes?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not think that you can help me therefore I want to ask you to credit my visa account.
Thanks
Haviv
If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen.