indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  All import and domestic car repairs and diagnostics

Toyota landcruiser Prado sx 92lj71: Have prado 92 lj71 2lte.

Customer Question

Have prado 92 lj71 2lte. 4wd problem front wheels not turning but tiny motors on hubs work .axles connect ok when 2 buttons pushed on dash .can't find info on other possible faults
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  indy-tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi . Did you remove the motor and see if the actuator was turning the shaft ..In many cases i've seen this where the motor turns but will not turn the shaft ti the diff.Remove it and test if it does turn then you have differential lock issues and will need servicing / repairing .but common for the actuator to fail ,this can be bought new or used on Ebay. Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Fixed problem vac hose to diaphragm disconnected Ok now thanks for help
Okay thank you and happy motoring . Rgds Greg