sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Pathfinder: good day,My Pathfinder 2008 losing power,I

Customer Question

Hi good day,
My Pathfinder 2008 losing power,I asked my mechanic to change the suction control valve,I thought it will solve the problem but still no power when you rev it,please help.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that can cause a lack of power. You may have a fuel supply issue, it's possible that the transmission isn't taking off in first gear, you could have an exhaust restriction, and there are a number of sensor issues that could either cause a loss of power or the engine to go into limp in.The first step in diagnosing the problem is to check for fault codes. Do you know if any codes are setting?