Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

My mum accidentally filled her VW caddy Tdi 2007 model with

Customer Question

Hi my mum accidentally filled her VW caddy Tdi 2007 model with unleaded, how do I syphon the fuel out of the tank, please
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
Hello , that is unfortunate sorry that happened, the best way is to remove the fuel pump and siphon it straight from the tank, you will not want to have the fuel go through the system so do not run the engine or use the fuel pump to pump it out, this may not be an easy task so you may want a shop to do the work, i am not sure if you work on cars or not but there is no easy way to siphon from tanks these days, hope this helps. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 6 months ago.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.