Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I just some Q about my mazda 323 protege 2000 model craking

Customer Question

hello i just some Q about my mazda 323 protege 2000 model craking but no start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok t,hanks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hope
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: just me some advice or information about the truoble shootig
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
cracking. but no start i try to check the spark plug but no spart there during i crank the engine
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set,this is done with a compatible scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your model here.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue.I have seen failures with ignition coils or ignition module cause this and on some models a faulty crank sensor.If you can get the codes read out and post the code info here this will help just let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete