Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Are yout hereJA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

Hi are yout here
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: have an auto electrical issue with a 100 series landcruiser fjz105
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: well if I can within my means. i am handy but not an auto electrician so I will do all eliminations and bits and peices possible and hopefully get lucky ;)
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: i love it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
that was not the question...it was background... not so happy so far and no fee or SLA disclosure
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to determine if we can help you with your concern we are going to need complete information, need to know the year as well as complete details of the type of problem you are having . Post back when you can and with this and I will see if I can help you get this resolved.