Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Honda Accord Euro 2004JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

Honda Accord Euro 2004
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: A malfunction lamp and a VSA indicator came on together. They have subsequently gone out and it seems to be running ok but it was rough for a while.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: No
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Honda Mechanic to figure that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No but I want to ensure the repairers focus on the right problem. The RACQ said it could be the alternator but I have problems with that answer.
JA: OK! The Honda Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: We very recently had the fan in the air con replaced but it shouldn't interact.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 11 months ago.
Hi! my name is ***** ***** I had a few questions about your post. I'm going to try to help if possible!
Hi I am just checking in to see if you still need any help.