Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Wanting to know which colour wire is the high beam to lead

Customer Question

Wanting to know which colour wire is the high beam to lead to a relay for fog lights
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: Triton ML 2008
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Wanting to know which colour wire is the high beam to lead to a relay for fog lights
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have connected the switch etc all ok, just need to know which is the correct wire for the High Beam in the dash to tap of the relay for the fog lights
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Vehicle is a 2008 Triton ML*****vehicle.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases you may need to get this info from a dealer.They will have the correct wiring diagrams for your model here and will be able to tell you which color wires are which at the switch or dash area on this here.If this is not an option for you or was already checked into let me know.They may not charge for this info but in some cases they may charge a small fee for this. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete