sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Dodge Nitro: On my Dodge nitro the front windows do not want

Customer Question

On my Dodge nitro the front windows do not want to work on auto correctly.It opens fine on auto butwhen you close it on auto it go's up to close position and open to half way what could be the problem thanks Mate.
Kind regards Hannes.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!If the windows operate correctly during manual operation but not when using the express up function then odds are you have a calibration issue, but it's possible that the glass could be physically binding, you may have window motor or door module issues.Odds are it's just a calibration issue. Can you elaborate on what you've already tried to get them to work?