Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Caravan: My Nissan caravan has just started doing a wuring

Customer Question

My Nissan caravan has just started doing a wuring noise when I drive over 3000 rpm however it only does it when I am driving and only occasionally
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Seems to be coming from the left
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There are no other symptoms
No loss of power ect and the turbo seems fine
And the noise comes and goes
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This noise may be an issue with a failing wheel bearing,transmission bearing or transmission pump as I have seen all of these cause this type of noise here needing replaced for this issue.If you have not had these checked into to see if any of these are the cause here this needs done.Then once the component at fault is located it can be replaced to correct this issue here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete