Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

ENGINE SWAP ON A SOARER NO SPARKJA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

ENGINE SWAP ON A SOARER NO SPARK
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ENGINE SWAP ON A SOARER NO SPARK
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: NO POWER TO COIL PACKS
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. The most common cause for this issue here after an engine swap is that one or more wires were either left disconnected or were damaged when the engine was installed.I have seen both of these cause this fault here needing corrected.If you havent yet I would double check the wiring and connections to the engine and other under hood components to see if a fault is found.If an issue is found with any wiring or connections this will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this is or has been checked and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete