virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Pearl nice name. its a 1997 prado 3.4 petrol burst the top

Customer Question

Hi Pearl nice name. its a 1997 prado 3.4 petrol burst the top rad tank pulled over to see steam issue and now car wont start, cranks over, fuel at rail , spark at plug leads wont fire up tried ether still no go. Brian
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a a car. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked fuel flow spark at plugs tried ether spray cranks but wont fire
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your car?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm sorry you are having trouble with your prado. Are you on the side of the road now? Do you have tools with you? We need to determine if there is compression as well.