Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Subaru Forester 2.5: Subaru forester has electrical fault.

Customer Question

Subaru forester has electrical fault. 12 volt power outlets stopped working, next day indicators stopped working. engine warning light now stays on
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Inspect the power feed cables coming into the fuse panels for any corrosion,being loose or damaged in any way needing corrected.If this is all checked and found to be o.k. you may have an issue internally in one of the fuse panels with damaged terminals or wiring or corroded terminals or wiring.I have seen this occur before.This will have to be checked/tested further to locate and correct the cause. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete