Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Mate my 95 four runner will idle four about 5 seconds then

Customer Question

Hi mate my 95 four runner will idle four about 5 seconds then die
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I changed the fuel pump still the same it will kick over then dies could be the COR relay
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Im hopeing u would have a few ideas
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: No could it be injections
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse to the injectors and proper fuel pressure( 30 to 37 PSI). In order to determine why it dies you are going to need to check each one of these things when its dead and post back with which one you lacking and I will help you determine the cause.