Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My mazda cx9 2008 keep the door lock open using manual or beeper.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car is doing also discharge of car battery every 2 days, and I need to recharge it every 2 days.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mazda Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I want to do that.
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to determine why the battery is discharging on you you are going to need to perform a battery draw test to see if you can isolate the cause. I have enclosed the steps in the link below for performing this test. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Draw%20Apr%2028.pdf