Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Isuzu jcr 500: Could you please tell me where to find the relay

Customer Question

Could you please tell me where to find the relay that turns off the oil pressure warning light. Cheers, Jim
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This is usually controlled by the oil pressure sending unit/switch itself on most all models I have dealt with before.If you have tested the engine oil pressure and found it to be o.k. this can be the oil pressure sending unit/switch itself as the cause here needing replaced.I would have this tested further to be sure of the cause and then repaired from there. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete