Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.

Mazda 6 tries to start but wont run 2005model 2.3 ltre engineJA:

Customer Question

mazda 6 tries to start but wont run 2005model 2.3 ltre engine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that's it...worked fine until this morning
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: youtube
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Matt C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I would like to see if I could help you out with this issue. Could you tell me a little more about what is going on? You just walked out this morning and it wouldn't start? Have you tried checking for any stored codes? Have you tried checking anything yet?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
your site kept redirecting me and my security was warning me not to persue so I abandoned......doug