sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

How to remove door trim to 100 series landcruiserJA: Sometimes

Customer Question

How to remove door trim to 100 series landcruiser
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: How to remove front door trim on series 100 landcruiser
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: Recently serviced
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!The door panel is held on with a combination of push in clips and screws. The screws will need to be removed and then something such as a door panel clip tool will be used to go around the door panel popping the clips loose.The exact procedure will depend on the model year. What year is the vehicle?