Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

2008 Limited. The 40% works fine, the other attempts to

Customer Question

Hi, 2008 Limited. The 40% works fine, the other attempts to stow then falls like it's not in latching? If I pull it while pressing button it will stow, but then when folds back out the back of seat won't recline into position
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question Ok, you list your vehicle as a 2008 Limited. Unfortunately there are dozens and dozens of "Limited"s on the market. I need the actual Make and Model of your vehicle in order to be able to help. And is this for a 2nd row or 3rd row seating. And is it a solid bench seat, split bench seat or captain/individual seats Please remember that I am not there and therefore rely on you for as much detail as possible
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi, it is a Australian delivered 2008 grand voyager limited. I am talking about the third row electric seat. 60/40 split. The 40 works fine, the 60 doesn't seem to unlatch properly. When pulled it will stow. Then when returning to 'normal' position the rear(back rest) of seat won't unfold to reclined position
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.
HI,I will have to opt out as I dont have schematics for a 08 Grand Voyager. If another expert can help, they will respond here