indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  All import and domestic car repairs and diagnostics

I'm ***** ***** I have an ml triton that has come up with

Customer Question

Hi I'm ***** ***** I have an ml triton that has come up with an error of U1102 my machanic said he has no idea as to what is wron
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I first took it in as there seemed to be a power drop, I would have to rev it way to much to take off on a hill in the bush but the only problem he came up with on the computer was the U1102 fault
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  indy-tech replied 6 months ago.
The signal sent by ASTC-ECU through CAN busline is not received. The failure is possibly caused by malfunction of the harness and connector in CAN busline between engine-A/T-ECU and ASTC-ECU, by malfunction in the power supply system of ASTC-ECU, in ASTC-ECU itself, in engine-A/T-ECU. Possible cause for this issue Failed of the harness and the connectorFailed engine-A/T-ECUFailed ASTC-ECUProceed with troubleshooting focusing on malfunction of the harness and connector in CAN busline between engine-A/T-ECU and ASTC-ECU and malfunction in the power supply system of ASTC-ECU. To be honest with this type of problem you will be needing the MUT III to check the CAN busline ..In most cases we find the engine-A/T-ECU is the problem but test otherwise could be an expensive if not this part as also the ASTC-ECU.could be the issue . Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed. Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.