indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  All import and domestic car repairs and diagnostics

Hey buddy, I had a flat battery and now my dash is saying erroe

Customer Question

Hey buddy, I had a flat battery and now my dash is saying erroe IU everything seems to be working fine I have a 2005 bl5 subaru legacy turbo
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what would you like to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Subaru Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  indy-tech replied 6 months ago.
You will have to disconnect the battery and touch the two pos and neg cables together for a few minutes then 10 minutes later reconnect the battery .Then switch on and start the system should of cleared up. Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed. Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.