Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Just stopped to refuel and wont stat again. A red car light

Customer Question

Just stopped to refuel and wont stat again. A red car light on dashboard is flashing ( Nissan pathfinder)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The vehicle has no lights on dashboard just red warning light shaped like a car. Will not turn over no response at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In some cases this is due to a security fault and you can try to lock and unlock the doors to reset this here to correct this fault.I have also seen a weak battery or battery connections that are loose or corroded needing corrected for this fault as well.I would have these checked into to see if any of these are the cause needing corrected here for this issue.If these are all o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete