Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Nissan pathfinder st: how can i purchase a performance chip

Customer Question

how can i purchase a performance chip for my 1999 nissan pathfinder st model it takes unleaded petrol ! i wanna get more horse power with less revs rmps if that makkes sense as i want more power to go up hills n over take for its sluggish and uses alot of fuel as well ! if . so where can i get one and what is the cost
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.Here is a link to performance chip for your vehiclehttp://www.engineperformancechip.com/nissan-nissan-pathfinder-c-29_643/plugchip-obdii-plug-in-chip-p-105
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks