Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

Looking (###) ###-####1.3 engine number JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

looking for mazda(###) ###-####1.3 engine number
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no thats it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The engine number on your 1.3 should be located on the right hand side of the engine, , adjacent to the end of the manifold it is stamped on the block right at the top end of the block just below the head. It may be hard to see and you may need to clean the area a bit to see it.